Please take a moment to review the Shop Pay Terms of Service.
By choosing to use Shop Pay you are agreeing to payments terms between you, the customer, and the payment system, Shop Pay. Below you can find more information about how Shop Pay works. This information is directly from Shop Pay. For more in-depth information, you can review Shop Pay Installments.
- The Installment Feature allows you to pay for your purchase via a down payment and 3 subsequent installments or via four installments as set out on your Payment Schedule.
- You must be over 18 years old and of the legal age of majority in your state of residence and be the authorized holder of an eligible US-issued debit or credit card to apply.
- All orders are subject to approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, the Installment Feature will not be available to you.
You can make repayments any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, payments will be attempted on the scheduled dates from your card pursuant to the payment authorization. If a payment is not successfully processed on or before the due date and remains outstanding for the applicable grace period, a late fee in the amount listed on your Payment Schedule may be applied (these fees are capped at 25% of the original order value).
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase regardless of any subsequent assignment of this agreement.
- You are agreeing to resolve all disputes through BINDING ARBITRATION and WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO BRING A CLASS ACTION (see Section 5 on the Affirm Terms of Service.
Please take time to read the full Shop Pay Installment Agreement to ensure that you are familiar with what you are agreeing to when choosing Shop Pay at checkout.
We love that you are considering purchasing from us and hope that your find Shop Pay to be helpful in completing your purchase.